Friday, February 26, 2010

Jordan Maxwell, advice for perilous times

Jordan Maxwell is an American researcher of secretive topics - the hidden reality that exists in our everyday world that goes undetected.

His website is: www.jordanmaxwell.com

HH

***

Jordan Maxwell on YouTube: Survival advice for perilous times



Jordan Maxwell - The Bible, End Times & Pre-History 6/9 & 7/9

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MywJFoWMB8c&feature=PlayList&p=5900CB3E8A9A0798&index=5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t872jEJMo58&feature=PlayList&p=5900CB3E8A9A0798&index=6





6/9, 5:39 min - 10:00 min


Jordan Maxwell (JM):

"I believe that the only hope that we have as individual humans. I am totally convinced because of too much has proven this to me. That over and above this scenario, if it has any validity at all, over and above this scenario as bad as it is, there is above the scenario a higher power in the universe that men have called for a lack of a better term, God. There are many terms that could be used for God: the Divine Presence in the universe, the Holy Spirit. I don't care what you call it because all nations, races and peoples on the earth have acknowledged the presence of "It", whatever "It" is. But it's there. If you choose to call it God or the Divine... but I don't care if you call God, the Divine One, the Holy Spirit, the Great Father. It doesn't matter what you call that presence in the universe. There is no doubt in my mind whatsoever that there is a higher power in the universe that watches these skirmishes between races in It's great creation.

And I would suggest that all of us. The way to protect yourself is the way the Scriptures say to do it, and the way that the New Testament admonishes to do it, and that is to verbally, verbally all by yourself when no one is around, audibly talk to the Spirit, as if the Spirit were a very highly intelligent powerful man or woman that you were talking to. If you were talking to a very powerful dignitary, you would not jumble your worlds. You would be very specific in what you want to say. Have the highest of respect for that one you are speaking before and once you have said your piece before the king, before that high official, then drop it. You have said your piece, he has heard it. It's over.

Now he will do whatever he decides to do on your behalf, but it's over. You don't need to explain anything more or whine about it and so I think that this is the most powerful thing that an individual can do: is to talk to the Creator, the Divine Spirit in the universe. Ask for direction; ask what am I supposed to know; what am I supposed to do; how can I protect myself and my loved ones; show me what I am to know; show me what I am to do; and I will listen. I will do whatever it is. No matter how wrong I am, I will listen, you show me.

What you need to understand that once you do that, Jesus, the Scripture has Jesus say: You have not because you ask not. It is a normal thing in human communications, if you ask someone for something they now have the option to grant the wish or not grant the wish. Well if you go before a very powerful king or very powerful man and ask him, for something, Don't make a nuisance out of yourself. You've asked. You've asked and he has heard and he'll decide. Maybe he'll decide no but whatever the decision is, that's it anyway.

So consequently, I believe that the smart thing, if you're concerned about your spirituality and your life is to quietly talk to God or talk to the universe or God force because believe me it's there and it hears you and ask: what am I to do, what am I to know, show me where I'm wrong, tell me what I have to do and I'm going to do it. Then leave it alone and watch the way the Spirit works. Things will begin to happen around you and all of a sudden things will begin to pop up in front of you. You will be asking a question and it'll come on television...."


7/9, 0:00 min - 0:37 min

"You'll open up a magazine and there it is, right in front of you. And you think that's by chance? No, you asked God for direction, didn't you? So the Scripture says that God works in strange ways, His wonders to accomplish. So, I'm saying that we are in a very perilous time. TOHUVOHU. Cosmic things are going to happen. But I believe that there is a higher force in the universe. Talk to that Spirit and it will protect you and guide you because all wise men have always said that and it's true and I want to thank you for your time...."

Jordan Maxwell, www.jordanmaxwell.com