Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Clason

The Helpful Hermit has learned from his magic boxes that tell him of the conditions of the world that many people are in financial trouble, now.

It with this in mind that he provides here some of the financial wisdom of the ages…

George Clason wrote The Richest Man in Babylon which teaches basic financial principles in the form of tales. Clason was born (according to my sources) on November 7, 1874 and the last copyright on his book was in 1955 (the original in 1926). Therefore, I’m assuming that Mr. Clason is no longer living and that the copyright has expired (over fifty years now from the last renewal). So I’m typing out here The Richest Man in Babylon with the intention of helping people in these difficult financial times. (I also typed out The Magic of Believing by Claude Bristol which you can find on the July 2009 blog). Yes, typing, I’m techno-challenged.